- Temple Hours: Monday – Friday: 9 AM to 10 AM and 5:30 PM to 8 PM; Sat. 9 AM to 2 PM and Sunday: 9 AM to Noon
- During inclement weather conditions, the Temple may be closed. Please call ahead to save your trip. Emergency Phone Contact 217-697-8174 or Krishna Rao at firstname.lastname@example.org 217-698-9847
- To conduct a puja at your home or at the temple, call Andy Aiyer at 217 721 9927 or email email@example.com
Regular Scheduled Services at the Temple(Sponsorship $11 unless specified; even if you cannot attend, your family names will be included in Maha Sankalpam)
- Sri Shiva Rudrabhishekam: 6:30 pm
- Shridi Sai Baba Puja & Bhajans: 6:30 pm
- Lalitha Sahasrana Nama Puja: 6:30 pm
- Sri Venkateswara Suprabhatha Seva: 9.00 am
- Annadatha: Noon - 2:00 pm
- Sri Pashwanadh Puja: 11:00 am
- Above Pooja services are sponsored by the Temple. Individual devotees can sponsor for these services upon paying an appropriate donation to the HTGS so that Priest can include your family names in Maha Sankalpam.
- In addition to the regularly scheduled services, devotees can request for personal services done during these hours, upon paying an appropriate donation to HTGS. Advance notice may be required for some pujas. Please check with the priest couple of days in advance.
- On the days of Special Events / Festival Celebrations, regular scheduled weekly services timings may subject to change. Please contact the priest for updates or visit web site.
General Guidelines of the Temple
It is very essential to preserve the temple atmosphere with sanctity, and peace. Such atmosphere is only possible if all the temple visitors abide by the following guidelines:
- Please keep the cell phones and pagers in silent or vibrate mode.
- Before entering the worship area, please remove all footwear / winter coats and place them in the designated area.
- Please maintain silence in the temple (including hallways) especially when pooja services are in progress.
- Please come prepared wearing proper attire suitable for worship.
- Please contact temple front desk staff (or priest if no staff is available) for any information about puja services.
- Please do not leave the children unsupervised in the temple (please remind them it is not a play ground)
- Please help us maintaining the temple clean by properly disposing of all waste at appropriate waste baskets.
- All special pooja services, religious services (in the temple or outside the temple) should be confirmed through the Manager only.
- Sponsorships for Poojas / Abhishekams / Festivals can be performed on an individual or annual basis. Please consult with the manager or the priest for details.